Make a difference. Join our team!
Our purpose: “Helping every Washington resident live, work, drive, and thrive.”
Our values: "Respect, Trust, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion"
Winner of the 2016 Governor's Employer Award for Disability Issues
Winner of the 2015 Governor's Employer Award for Disability Issues
Our employees believe in and are committed to great public service through advancing public safety and consumer protection.
We have a strong commitment to employee development through multiple areas of advancement, cutting edge training and technology.
- 12-22 days of vacation per year
- 11 paid holidays
- 12 days of sick leave per year
- Newborn, adoptive, and emergency child care leave
- Parental leave
- Education leave
- Paid leave for jury or other civil duties
- Paid leave for life giving procedures (donating blood, organs)
- Leave for military service
- Commute trip reduction
- Diverse and competent workforce
- Accountable and results oriented teams
- Creativity and innovation is always encouraged
- Lean thinking for problem solving
- Learn more about Diversity and inclusion in our workplace
- Several medical and dental plans to choose from
- Life insurance
- Defined benefit retirement plans (pension)
- Deferred compensation program
- Competitive pay
See all our job openings at governmentjobs.com
To learn more about working with us, email HRrecruit@dol.wa.gov or call 360.902.4025 to speak with a Recruiter.