Community engagement and outreach
Here to help
In response to COVID-19, we are using virtual meeting platforms to meet with you. We provide:
- Help or training on navigating our online services.
- Webinars and meeting presentations about agency services and programs.
- Community events.
- Support during emergencies such as fires or floods where residents have lost their identity documents.
A culture of diversity, inclusion, and equity for all
We take to heart our agency mission:
“Helping every Washington resident live, work, drive, and thrive.”
When we work with you, we get better at providing easy and equitable access to our information. We value the partnerships we have with:
- Community groups and leaders.
- Not-for-profit organizations.
- Business and professional licensees.
- Individuals assisting underserved communities.
Our commitment to you
We commit to learning from and engaging with you by:
- Identifying important issues unique to each community.
- Understanding barriers to our services.
- Demonstrating respect for others’ cultures.
- Ensuring communications are as language-specific as possible.
- Locating and delivering activities and services within communities we are trying to reach.
- Spending time with community organizations and partners to build relationships and trust.
Reaching Out newsletter
Get email updates
Subscribe to email updates to get the latest licensing updates and our quarterly Reaching Out newsletter. There’s no cost to join, and you may remove or change your email address at any time.
Questions? Need help?