About the Motorcycle Safety Program
The Washington Motorcycle Safety Program (WMSP) is:
- A member of the Association of State Motorcycle Safety Administrators (SMSA)
NHTSA - Washington Motorcycle Safety Assessment 2017
Our goal is to foster and promote safe motorcycle riding through:
- Quality rider training programs
- Public information campaigns throughout Washington
The program is user-funded by fees from:
- Motorcycle instruction permits
Created by law, the Motorcycle Safety Education Advisory Board helps the Director of the Department of Licensing develop:
- Effective motorcycle operator training programs
- Motorcycle safety education outreach and campaigns
How to enroll in a safety course
To enroll in a rider training course, contact a motorcycle training school or sidecar/trike training school near you.
Questions? Need help?
Email us: email@example.com