Forms: Public Disclosure
All our forms are free, but some public disclosure requests require a fee. To find out if you'll need to pay a fee when you submit your request, see the instructions on the form.
How to request public records
Visit the Request Public Records portal to make your request. The portal is a secure platform for:
- Communicating your records needs.
- Receiving updates about the status of your request.
- Easy record retrieval once we've processed your request.
Driver license information
- Driving Record Request
- Address Request from Driver Record
To request the address of someone with a Washington State driver license or ID card.
- Driver Records Contract Application
Used by businesses to apply for a contract to get bulk driving records.
- SR22/26 Insurance E-Service Access Request
Used by government agencies, courts, and insurance companies to request access to the online SR22/26 and IHPS databases.
Vehicle or boat information
- Contracted Plate Search (CPS) Application
To apply for a contract for ongoing access to vehicles or boat records.
- Vehicle/Boat Record Request
To request information about a specific vehicle or boat.