Forms: Public Disclosure
All our forms are free, but some public disclosure requests require a fee. To find out if you'll need to pay a fee when you submit your request, see the instructions on the form.
How to request public records
Visit the Request Public Records portal (nextrequest.com) to make your request. The portal is a secure platform for:
- Communicating your records needs.
- Receiving updates about the status of your request.
- Easy record retrieval once we've processed your request.
Driver license information
- Driving Record Request (English, Español, Русский, and more)
- Address Request from Driver Record (English, Español, Русский, and more)
To request the address of someone with a Washington State driver license or ID card.
- Driver Records Contract Application
Used by businesses to apply for a contract to get bulk driving records.
- SR22/26 Insurance E-Service Access Request
Used by government agencies, courts, and insurance companies to request access to the online SR22/26 and IHPS databases.
Vehicle or boat information
- Contracted Plate Search (CPS) Application
To apply for a contract for ongoing access to vehicles or boat records.
- Vehicle/Boat Record Request (English, Español, 简体中文, and more)
To request information about a specific vehicle or boat.
General agency information
- Public Record Request (English, Español, 简体中文, and more)
- National Driver Register (NDR) (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)