Learn the current laws and rules for architects and view rulemaking activity.
List of rulemaking activity
Rulemaking is how we create or change rules. See the latest rulemaking for architects.
Current laws and rules
- Architects (Chapter 18.08 RCW)
- Uniform regulation of business and professions act (Chapter 18.235 RCW)
- Architects (Chapter 308-12 WAC)
- Authority Of Engineer To Stamp And Sign Architectural Drawings For Submission For Building Permits (atg.wa.gov)
Explanation of abbreviations
- RCW—Revised Code of Washington (Washington laws)
- WAC—Washington Administrative Code (Washington agency regulations)