Learn how to renew your camping resort license online or by mail.
Renew your license
- You must renew your license every year
- There will be a late fee if you don't renew your camping resort license before it expires (The late fee doesn't apply to salesperson licenses)
You must complete a renewal application form and provide supporting documents if needed.
Update your contact information online, if necessary, before you renew your license.
How to renew your license
Follow these steps to renew your license.
1. Gather the required documents
- Payment for the license renewal fee
- Supporting documents (if needed)
2. Submit your renewal application
Choose the method that works best for you. You'll pay the renewal fee when you apply.
Renew your license online
You'll receive your license faster by applying and paying online.
Don't have a SAW account? Learn how to create a SAW account.
Renew your license by mail
To renew your license by mail, follow the instructions on your renewal notice.
Mail your form and a check or money order for the renewal fee (payable to the Department of Licensing) to:
Camping Resort Company Registrations
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3917
Seattle, WA 98124-3917