Learn about the forms you must complete and submit to get your firearms dealers license.
The following forms are available at your local law enforcement agency:
- Concealed Pistol License Application
- Alien Firearms License Application
- Firearms Dealer License Application
Firearms transfer forms
- Use the Firearms Transfer Application (FTA) form for pistols and semiautomatic assault rifles.
- Read our tutorial or review our YouTube video for help getting started.
- See instructions for submitting your FTA and the FTA Copies and Remittance Transmittal summary sheet with your submission of forms and payments.
- Dealers must provide a warning handout to buyers and transfer recipients (as of July 1, 2019).
Use the Firearms Record Certification Request form to request your personal record certification on a concealed pistol, alien firearm, or firearms dealer license and handgun purchase history.
- Terms defined (RCW 9.41.010)
- Dealer's licenses, by whom granted, conditions, fees — Employees, fingerprinting and background checks — Wholesale sales excepted — Permits prohibited (RCW 9.41.110)