Access forms for geologist license applications, renewals, and re-exam registration. Consumers can use a form to file a complaint or report unlicensed activity.
- Geologist License Application
- Geologist Specialty License Application
- Geologist/Specialty Renewal Application
- Geologist-in-Training Certificate Application
- Geologist-in-Training to Geologist License Application
- Employment and Experience Verification
- Hydrogeologist List of Projects (for specialty licenses only)
- Engineering Geologist List of Projects (for specialty licenses only)
- Personal Reference
- Geologist Licensing and/or Examination History Certification (for reciprocity applicants only)
Use the Geologist and/or Specialty License Reexam Registration to apply to retake the following exams:
- Engineering geologist examination
- Hydrogeologist examination
- National Association of State Boards of Geology (ASBOG) examination
Criminal conviction screening
- Professional License Criminal Conviction Screening Request
Use this form to request a review of your criminal conviction history to determine if you are eligible to get a license.
- Business and Professions Complaint
Use this form to file a complaint against a geologist or report the unlicensed practice of geology.
- Learn about geologist-approved stamp designs, specialty stamps, how to use your stamp, and stamp requirements.