Learn the current laws and rules for home inspectors and read rulemaking activity.
List of rulemaking activity
Rulemaking is how we create or change rules. See the latest rulemaking for home inspectors.
Current laws and rules
- Home inspectors (Chapter 18.280 RCW)
- Uniform regulation of business and professions act (Chapter 18.235 RCW) law governing license revocations, fines, and other disciplinary actions
- Definitions (Chapter 308-408 WAC)
- Licensing (Chapter 308-408A WAC)
- Education—Home Inspector Course Approval (Chapter 308-408B WAC)
- Standards of practice (Chapter 308-408C WAC)
Explanation of abbreviations
- RCW—Revised Code of Washington (Washington laws)
- WAC—Washington Administrative Code (Washington agency regulations)