Learn how to set up access to your SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to manage licenses and more.
Our online service is the quickest way to manage your professional or business license.
You must use Google Chrome to use our online service.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocker to submit payments.
Setting up your access
You must set up access before using the Professional and Business Licensing service for the first time. Using your Chrome browser, create a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) login or use an existing SAW login.
You already have a SAW login if you:
- Have a License eXpress account for your driver, vehicle, or business licenses
- Have done business online with:
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Labor and Industries
- Employment Security Department
If you already have SAW login, use Chrome to log in with your existing username and password.
After you log in to SAW
Once you've logged in, you'll need to:
- Add the Professional and Business Licensing service to your list of services
- Enroll in multifactor authentication (MFA)
- Link any existing licenses or applications
See the resources and videos below for detailed instructions on setting up access.
- Create your user access to the Professional and Business Licensing system
- Frequently asked questions - SAW and MFA
- Professional and Business Licensing Portal Overview
- How to set up a new professional licensing account
- Link to your existing professional license
- Link to your existing business license
Managing your business license as an administrator
Once you've linked your business license, you can assign administrators to manage your license.
Need more help or have questions?
Please contact your professional licensing program for assistance.