Learn more about the fees associated with getting your landscape architect license.
Landscape architect fees
- All fees are non-refundable.
- We cannot accept payments over the phone.
- If you're paying online, pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express (no gift cards).
- Make checks or money orders payable to Department of Licensing.
To schedule an exam, find exam locations, or to pay directly to CLARB:
- Visit the CLARB website.
- Click on “Take the exam” then scroll down to the question “When is the exam offered?” to expand it.
- There will be a link to the “Dates, Deadlines, and Fees” page.
Washington State Board of Licensure for Landscape Architects
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3777
Seattle WA 98124-3777
|Initial examination application||$328|
|Late renewal penalty||$197|
|Replacement wall certificate||$20|
|License print fee||$5|