See relevant forms for vehicle transport and disposal businesses.
- Business License Application
Use this form to apply for a business license from the Department of Revenue.
- Local Authority Inspection
Use this form to arrange an inspection of your business site before applying for a license.
- Motor Vehicle Wreckers and Registered Tow Truck Operators Fence Variance Application
Use this form to request a variance if your business site doesn't meet the fence requirements.
- Registered Tow Truck Operator Checklist
Use this form to make sure you're ready to apply for a registered tow truck operator license.
- Registered Tow Truck Operator Official Fees
Use this form to record the rates you charge for tow truck services.
- Vehicle Dealer Personal/Criminal History Statement
Use this form to submit information about your background.
- Vehicles Used to Conduct Business
Use this form to submit information about vehicles you use for your hulk hauler, salvage processor, or wrecker business.
- Vehicle Transport/Disposal Addendum
Include this form when you apply for your license. Read the Instructions for Vehicle Transport/Disposal Addendum for more information.
- Vehicle Transport/Disposal Branch Site Addendum
Use this form to register a branch site for your registered tow truck operator or motor vehicle wrecker business.
- Vehicle, Vessel, Vehicle Manufacturer, Registered Tow Truck Operator, or Wrecker Business Bond
Use this form when you need a bond for licensing.
License updates and changes
- Registered Tow Truck Operator Name or Address Change
Use this form if you need to change your registered tow truck operator business name or address.
- Wrecker/Hulk Hauler/Salvage Processor Name or Address Change
Use this form if you need to change your hulk hauler, salvage processor, or wrecker business name or address.
- Abandoned Vehicle Bid
Use this form to record bids on an auctioned vehicle.
- Custody and Sale of Abandoned Vehicle Notice
Use this form to notify the registered owner of an abandoned vehicle 15 days before an auction.
- Registered Tow Truck Operator Surplus Funds Report
Use this form if an auctioned vehicle sold for more than the cost of the towing and storage liens.
- Surplus Funds from Abandoned Vehicle Auction Request
The registered owner of an auctioned vehicle can use this form to claim the surplus funds from its sale.
- Abandoned Recreational Vehicle Denied Reimbursement Appeal
Use this form if you do not have access to submit requests in your Abandoned Vehicle account or your Destroyed Vehicle account through License eXpress for Business.
- Abandoned Vehicle Affidavit of Sale (Registered Tow Truck Operators Only)
Use this form as an affidavit of sale of an abandoned vehicle.
- Authorization to Impound/Tow and Vehicle Inventory
Use this form to get authorization to impound or tow a vehicle.
- Impounded Vehicle Personal Belongings Storage Request
The owner of an impounded vehicle can use this form to request a storage location for belongings found in the vehicle.
- Non-Registered Owner Redemption Claim for Motorcycles or Mopeds
If the owner of an impounded motorcycle or moped is hospitalized, another person can use this form to redeem the vehicle on their behalf.
- Registered Tow Truck Operator Impounded Vehicle Hearing Request
Use this form if a person requests a court hearing about an impounded vehicle.
- Registered Tow Truck Operator-Master Log
Use this form to record information about impounded vehicles.
- Right of Redemption and Opportunity for a Hearing Notice
A person or business can use this form to redeem, access, or request a hearing about an impounded vehicle.
- Unauthorized Vehicle Impoundment Report
Use this form to notify a law enforcement agency when you impound a vehicle.
- Vehicle Impound Notice
Use this form to notify a registered owner when you impound their vehicle.
- Salvage Processor Monthly Report
Salvage processors must submit this report by the 10th of every month.
- Wrecker/Salvage Processor Monthly Report
Motor vehicle wreckers must submit this report by the 10th of every month.