Want to leave feedback on an office visit, phone call, or our online services like tab renewal or address change? Tell us how we're doing: Take a survey
State Parks Account
How to donate
A $5 donation to keep state parks open is included in the total cost of your vehicle tab renewal per RCW 46.16A.090. To donate, simply renew your tabs and pay the amount shown.
How to opt out
If you don’t want to donate, you may opt out. This will subtract $5 from your tab renewal cost. Here's how:
- While renewing online, we'll ask you if you want to donate. Choose “No, I don't want to donate. Please remove the $5 donation from my fees.”
- If you renew by mail or in person, use the worksheet on the back of your renewal notice to subtract $5 from the total amount.
How to get a refund
If you make a donation in error, you may request a refund (parks.state.wa.us) from Washington State Parks.
To learn more about the donations, visit the State Parks website.
Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness Account
How to donate
To donate to the Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness Account when you renew your tabs:
- If you renew online, add the amount you want to donate. We'll add this amount to your renewal.
- If you renew by mail or at an office, use the worksheet on the back of your renewal notice to add your donation.
When you renew your vehicle tabs, you may choose to donate $1 or more. Your donation supports outreach and education about organ, eye, and tissue donation. For more information, visit Organ Donor.
Did you donate your vehicle?
Make sure you report it sold, you can let us know it was a donation.
For questions about if your donation is tax deductible, check with your tax advisor.
- Visit State Parks or call 360.902.8844.
- Visit Organ Donor.
Questions? Need help?
- Contact us
- Visit a vehicle licensing location