Replace your IRP cab cards, decals, or plates
To replace your lost, stolen, or damaged International Registration Plan (IRP) cab cards, decals, or plates, you need:
- A completed IRP Credential Replacement Application, and
- A check or money order for fees (payable to the Department of Licensing).
Submit your completed application and fees:
- Use our Online system TAP - PRFT Taxpayer Access Point
- In person at any prorate and fuel tax office, or
- By mail to:
Department of Licensing
Prorate and Fuel Tax Section, MCS IRP
PO Box 9048
Olympia, WA 98507-9048
As long as your account is in good standing, we'll give you a Temporary Authority (TA) that will allow you to operate your vehicle until you get your replacement cab cards, decals, or plates. To do this, use TAP, email, or fax your application to 360.570.7829.
Questions? Need help?
- Call us: 360.664.1858
- Email us: MotorCarrierServices@dol.wa.gov