Quick Title offices in Kitsap County
Choose the first letter of the city you want:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Kitsap Auto Licensing
- Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.– 6 p.m.
- Phone: 360.479.4793
Kitsap County Auditor
- Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: 360.337.4440
Port Orchard Licensing Agency, Inc.
- Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.– 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.– 2 p.m.
- Phone: 360.895.2222
Mail your request to (Processes only mailed requests):
Application and Issuance
Department of Licensing
PO Box 9909
Olympia, WA 98507-8500
Note: Mail your request by U.S. Postal Service. (FedEx and UPS won't deliver to PO boxes.)
Quick Titles are certificate of ownership for vehicles or boats that you can get quicker than a standard title. The cost is:
- $85.50 - Vehicles
- $76.75 - Boats
Quick Titles aren't available for:
- Vehicles or boats reported as stolen.
- Insurance or wrecker destroyed vehicles and boats.
- Vehicles with a "WA rebuilt" brand on the title.
If you're not in a hurry, you can save money by getting a standard title at any vehicle licensing office.
Questions? Need help?