Replace your vehicle tabs
If your tabs were lost, stolen, or damaged
You can replace them by submitting a Affidavit of Loss/Release of Interest form:
- All registered owners must sign the form in front of a notary public or licensing agent at any vehicle licensing office.
- Include check/money order payable to the Department of Licensing for:
- $13.75 for passenger vehicle or trailer.
- $13 for trucks.
- Mail or bring the form and payment to any office.
- The tabs will be mailed the next business day.
If your tabs were lost in the mail
If you didn't receive the vehicle tabs you purchased, contact a licensing office. We may be able to send a replacement, at no cost, if you meet these requirements:
- We verify that we issued the tabs, but you haven't received them within 15-90 days.
- We have your current mailing address.
Return the original tabs to any vehicle licensing office, if they're ever found.
Find a vehicle licensing office.
Questions? Need help?