How to renew your license: Appraisal management companies
Things to know
- Licenses expire every year
- You can renew 120 days before your license expires.
- There will be a late fee If you don't renew before your license expires.
- If the $100,000 surety bond expires or is canceled during the licensure period, the company cannot conduct appraisal management services in Washington until proof of coverage is submitted and approved.
- Unlicensed activity could result in disciplinary action.
- Every renewal must include a completed AMC Appraisal Subcommittee National Registry of AMCs Eligibility Registration Form (whether eligible or not).
How to Apply
Log in or sign up to apply online. Please have the following required items ready to upload:
- AMC Appraisal Subcommittee National Registry of AMCs Eligibility Registration Form (whether eligible or not)
- Proof of active Surety Bond (Rider, Continuation certificate, or DOL bond form, etc.)
- Any legal background documents to explain legal background answers
Submit the company’s renewal application:
- Complete an Appraisal Management Company Renewal Affidavit and follow the instructions on the form.
- Complete the AMC Appraisal Subcommittee National Registry of AMCs Eligibility Registration form (whether eligible or not)
- Any legal background documents to explain legal background answers.
- Include one check or money order for the nonrefundable renewal fee and the ASC National Registry fee, if eligible for registry, (payable to the Department of Licensing) to:
Appraisal Management Company Program
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3777
Seattle, WA 98124–3777
Please allow at least 2 weeks for us to review and process the renewal application. If the renewal is incomplete, we will contact the Designated Controlling Person on record.
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 360.664.6504