How to renew your license: Appraisal management companies
Things to know
- Licenses expire every year
- You can renew 120 days before your license expires.
- There will be a late fee If you don't renew before your license expires.
- If the $100,000 surety bond expires or is canceled during the licensure period, the company cannot conduct appraisal management services in Washington until proof of coverage is submitted and approved.
- Unlicensed activity could result in disciplinary action.
- Every renewal must include a completed AMC Appraisal Subcommittee National Registry of AMCs Eligibility Registration Form (whether eligible or not).
How to Apply
to apply online. Please have the following required items ready to upload:
- AMC Appraisal Subcommittee National Registry of AMCs Eligibility Registration Form (whether eligible or not)
- Proof of active Surety Bond (Rider, Continuation certificate, or DOL bond form, etc.)
- Any legal background documents to explain legal background answers
Submit the company’s renewal application:
- Complete an Appraisal Management Company Renewal Affidavit and follow the instructions on the form.
- Complete the AMC Appraisal Subcommittee National Registry of AMCs Eligibility Registration form (whether eligible or not)
- Any legal background documents to explain legal background answers.
- Include one check or money order for the nonrefundable renewal fee and the ASC National Registry fee, if eligible for registry, (payable to the Department of Licensing) to:
Appraisal Management Company Program
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3777
Seattle, WA 98124–3777
Please allow at least 2 weeks for us to review and process the renewal application. If the renewal is incomplete, we will contact the Designated Controlling Person on record.
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 360.664.6504