Laws and rules: Architects
Current laws and rules
- Chapter 18.08 RCW: Architects
- Chapter 18.235 RCW: Uniform regulation of business and professions act
- Chapter 308-12 WAC: Architects
- Authority Of Engineer To Stamp And Sign Architectural Drawings For Submission For Building Permits atg.wa.gov
|Rule and status||Public hearing or comments|
|Chapter 308-12-205 WAC: Architect fees||
Public hearing held November 22, 2022
|Chapter 308-12 WAC: Architects||Public held December 9, 2020
|WAC 308-12-055: What is the application process if I am already licensed?
WAC 308-12-081: Do I need a stamp or seal?
|See Preproposal Statement of Inquiry for information about submitting comments.|
|Title 308 WAC: Licensing, Department of||
Public hearing held January 7, 2020
*To request this information in an alternative format, please email RulesCoordinator@dol.wa.gov or call 360.902.3843. (TTY call 711)
Explanation of abbreviations
- RCW—Revised Code of Washington (Washington State laws)
- WAC—Washington Administrative Code (Washington State agency regulations)
Questions? Need help?
If you're interested in commenting on any of the above rules, or you'd like to sign up to receive information about them email our rules coordinator.