Professional boxing participant
You must be at least 18 years old.
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up account access.
How to apply
You can apply online or by mail.
Apply and pay by mail.
- Send the following:
- Completed Combative Sports Participant License Application/Renewal.
- Physical Examination for Referees and Professional Combative Sports Participants, completed and signed by a medical doctor (MD), osteopath (DO), or naturopath (ND) only.
- Check or money order for the application fee payable to the Department of Licensing.
- Mail to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856
What is professional boxing?
A sport of attack and defense which uses the contestants' fists. Contestants compete with the intent to win by decision, knockout, or technical knockout, not to injure or disable an opponent.
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 360.664.6644