How to hold theatrical wrestling school events
- A licensed theatrical wrestling school may hold events for training purposes either at the school or a limited number of events off the school premises.
- The school may charge an event admission fee for either type of event without a promoter license.
- A school representative and an ambulance, paramedical unit, or emergency medical technician licensed under RCW 67.08.330 and WAC 36-13-110 must be present at the event location at all times during the event.
- The school must maintain a list of the names of all participants who performed in each event for at least 3 years. This list must be provided at our request.
- At the event, the school is responsible for ensuring:
- The health and safety of participants
- Laws and rules are followed
- At least 80% of the participants are amateurs
Additional requirements for off-site events
- You must notify us in writing of the location, date, and time of an off-site event at least 14 days before the event.
- The school is responsible for adhering to ring and safety zone requirements as defined in WAC 36-13-030.