Our website is getting a new look! Coming Summer 2023 – stay tuned!

If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

Forms: Collection agencies

Getting a license

Business License Application (Department of Revenue)
Use this form to apply for a business license in Washington for your collection agency.

Collection Agency, Branch Office, or Out-Of-State Office Addendum (Department of Revenue)
This form must accompany your business license application.

Business Financial Statement/Balance Sheet (Department of Revenue)
Submit this form with your business license application.

Collection Agency or Out-of-State Collection Agency Surety Bond
Use this form when a bond is required for licensing.

Location Addendum to the Business License Application (Department of Revenue)
Use this form only if you're applying for more than 1 location at the same time.

Updates or changes

Collection Agency Change of Manager
Use this form to notify us when a change of manager is made at your agency.


Business and Professions Complaint form
Use this form to file a complaint against a collection agency.

Questions? Need help?

Contact us

Chatbot icon