Forms: Firearms

License applications

The following forms are available at your local law enforcement agency:

  • Concealed Pistol License Application
  • Alien Firearms License Application
  • Firearms Dealer License Application

Pistol transfer form

Pistol Transfer Application - Use until June 30, 2019
Don't use this form for rifles or shotguns.

Firearms Transfer Application – Use starting July 1, 2019
Use this form for pistols and semiautomatic assault rifles.
Read our tutorial or review our video ( for help getting started.

Recordkeeping form

Firearms Record Certification Request
Use this form to request your personal record certification on a concealed pistol, alien firearm, or firearms dealer license and handgun purchase history.

Questions? Need help?

Contact us

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website