New state-wide mandate requires masks to visit our offices. Learn more.
Appointments are required for in-person services. Schedule yours now.
Get the latest COVID guidance for businesses.

If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

File a complaint: Limousines

How to file a complaint

  1. Use the Dealer, Manufacturer Services and For Hire Complaint form and include all of the following:
    • Copies of all documents related to your complaint.
    • A detailed explanation in the order they occurred, including:
      • Dates
      • Other parties involved
      • The license plate number of the limousine
      • A summary of efforts you've already made to resolve the problem
  2. Submit by:
    • Fax: 360.586.6703
    • Mail:
      Dealer, Manufacturer, and For Hire Services
      PO Box 9039
      Olympia, WA 98507-9039

What happens after you submit your complaint

  1. We determine if the complaint falls within our legal authority.
    • If it isn't covered by our laws, we'll notify you.
    • If it appears to fall within our authority, we may conduct an investigation. Our investigator will act as an impartial, fact-finding third party.
      • They aren't representing you, us, or the service provider.
      • They may contact the person you filed your complaint against to ask for a response, and may give them a copy of your complaint.
      • The length of time depends on current caseload and complexity of the case.
  2. After all the facts have been gathered, we evaluate the information.
    • If the evidence doesn't show a violation of the laws, we'll dismiss the case.
    • If a violation has occurred, we may recommend a disciplinary action, such as a reprimand, fine, or license suspension.
  3. The person you filed the complaint against may request a hearing to dispute the decision.
  4. We'll notify you of the outcome of your complaint.

Note: Our decisions don't constitute legal opinion. We don't have the authority to recover funds, award damages, or make judicial determinations. To pursue these types of remedies, seek legal advice.


Call us: 360.664.6466

Chatbot icon
Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website