How to get your license history
If you have a Washington State real estate, you’ll need a license history or letter of good standing to apply for a license in another state. Follow the steps below to request a license history.
- Login or sign up to submit your request.
- Go to the Professional Licenses tab.
- Select your license number.
- Click the More Actions button.
- Click the Request License History button.
- Follow the steps and pay the $40 fee.
We’ll email your license history to you within 10 business days.
- Fill out the License History Request form.
- Mail the completed form along with a check or money order for $40 to the address on the form.
- Please allow a minimum of 14 days for us to receive your application.
- We will email your license history to you. We can also email it to another State licensing office at your request.
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: RealEstate@dol.wa.gov
- Call us: 360.664.6500