Exam: Managing brokers
- Log in or sign up to apply to take the Managing Broker Exam online.
- After approval, enroll to take the exam:
- Examinations are provided by our testing vendor, Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc. (AMP). To schedule an exam register with AMP (goamp.com) as a student.
- Your school must send your course completion information electronically to AMP. Your school will only be able to provide course completion information if you are a registered student with AMP. You will not be allowed to schedule an examination appointment until your education provider has electronically submitted your course completion to AMP. Once approved, AMP will email you to assist in scheduling the exam.
What to bring to the testing center
You must bring 2 current, unexpired forms of identification with you to the testing center:
- They must include your current name and signature.
- At least 1 of them must have your current photograph.
If you don't bring your identification, you won't be allowed to take the exam.
Your exam results are valid for 1 year. If you don't apply for a license before your results expire, you'll have to reapply to take the exam. You may also have to meet additional education requirements.
If you fail the exam
If you fail the exam, your score report will include instructions for retaking it. If you fail part of the exam, you'll need to retake the part you failed. You'll have 6 months to retake the exam.
For veterans, military personnel, and partners
Your military experience or training might help you meet licensing requirements. You may also be able to get a temporary license if you're moving here with a current license from another state. For more information visit military assistance.
If you're a U.S. veteran, you may be eligible for partial reimbursement of your fees. For more information, visit Get paid back for test fees.
Questions? Need help?