If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

Out-of-state fingerprinting

Steps to submitting your fingerprints

  1. Go to a local law enforcement agency or private fingerprint company to have your fingerprints taken.
    • You will pay for a rolling fee. Fee varies by location.
  2. Real Estate ORI information to be written on the fingerprint card in the ORI box:
  3. When you have your completed fingerprint card, go to www.identogo.com to continue background check process.
    1. At the IdentoGO main screen under Search for services by state, select Washington.
    2. At the next screen, select Digital Fingerprinting.
    3. At the next screen, choose Register for Fingerprint Card Processing Service.
    4. On the screens that follow, provide:
      • Department of Licensing
      • Real Estate Brokers
    5. On the screens that follow, provide the requested applicant information.
    6. Review and accept the information.
    7. Enter your payment information.
  4. Mail complete card to:
    Cardscan Department- Washington Program
    340 Seven Springs Way, Suite 250
    Brentwood, TN 37027

Things to know

Do not fold the completed fingerprint card.

For veterans, military personnel, and partners

Your military experience or training might help you meet licensing requirements. You may also be able to get a temporary license if you're moving here with a current license from another state. For more information visit military assistance.

If you're a U.S. veteran, you may be eligible for partial reimbursement of your fees. For more information, visit Get paid back for test fees.

Questions? Need help?

Chatbot icon