Replace a lost ID card
If your ID card is lost or stolen, you may get a replacement if:
- We have your current address on file. Log in to see if your address is current.
- Your card hasn't expired. If your ID card will expire within 90 days, you should renew it instead of replacing it.
Replace your ID card online
- Replace online without creating an account. Use this option if you don't remember the number on your card.
- Log in to replace online if you already have an account.
You can replace your ID card online if you haven't replaced or renewed your card online in the past 12 months.
- Pay the $20 fee.
- The online printed receipt won't have your photo and isn't valid identification.
- Your new card:
- If you need a new photo or replaced online in the last 12 months, you may get a replacement ID card by making an appointment at any driver licensing office. Please be prepared and bring with you:
- Lost or stolen EDL/EID (for enhanced ID cards)
- Renew your ID card
- Identity crimes or fraud
- Replace your license or instruction permit
- Tips for visiting a driver licensing office