Learn the current laws and rules for combative sports and view rulemaking activity.
List of rulemaking activity
Rulemaking is how we create or change rules. See the latest rulemaking for combative sports.
Current laws and rules
- Boxing, martial arts, and wrestling (Chapter 67.08 RCW)
- Professional boxing (Chapter 36-12 WAC)
- Professional wrestling (Chapter 36-13 WAC)
- Professional martial arts (Chapter 36-14 WAC)
Explanation of abbreviations
- RCW—Revised Code of Washington (Washington laws)
- WAC—Washington Administrative Code (Washington agency regulations)