Read the current laws and rules for bail bond agents and agencies and view rulemaking activity.
List of rulemaking activity
Rulemaking is how we create or change rules. See the latest rulemaking for bail bonds.
Current laws and rules
- Bail bond agents (Chapter 18.185 RCW)
- Uniform Regulation of Business and Professions (Chapter 18.235 RCW)
- Electronic benefit cards — Prohibited uses — Violations (RCW 74.08.580)
- Bail Bond Agencies and Bail Bond Agents (Chapter 308-19 WAC)
Explanation of abbreviations
- RCW—Revised Code of Washington (Washington laws)
- WAC—Washington Administrative Code (Washington agency regulations)