Forms: Tattoos, body piercing, body art, and permanent cosmetics

Learn more about the required forms for tattoo, body piercing, and body art licenses.

Forms for artists

The Body Art, Body Piercing, Tattoo Artist, Permanent Cosmetics License, Renewal or Reinstatement Application form is available in the following languages:

Forms for artist shops, mobile units, and event locations

The Artist Shop, Artist Mobile Unit, or Event Location Application, Renewal, or Reinstatement form is only available in English.

Criminal conviction screening form

The Professional License Criminal Conviction Screening Request form is only available in English.

Use this form to request a review of your criminal conviction history to determine if you are eligible to get a license.

Forms for consumers: File a complaint

You can report unlicensed activity or file a complaint against a person or business using the Professional Licensing Support Services Complaint form. This form is only available in English.

Need additional help? Here's how to contact us.

call Phone: 360-664-6660
(TTY: Call 711)
mail Email:
Was this information helpful?