Training school resources: Add a new vehicle
What you’ll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to add a vehicle online
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up account access.
- Copy of the vehicle registration(s)
- Proof of vehicle insurance
- Photo proof that the vehicle has the following:
- A sign in legible, printed English displayed on the back, top, or both, that meets the minimum requirements of .
- Dual controls for foot brake.
- An instructor’s rear view mirror.
- Required emergency equipment in trunk of vehicle:
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Emergency strobe light
- Reflective triangle or 2 eighteen-inch traffic cones
Add a new vehicle onlineAdd vehicle
After we've received your documentation
- Allow 7-10 days for processing. When the review is complete we'll notify you by phone or email.
- You'll receive written authorization to begin using the vehicle before your annual audit inspection.
- Place the authorization in the vehicle with the registration until your inspection is completed.