New state-wide mandate requires masks to visit our offices. Learn more.
Appointments are required for in-person services. Schedule yours now.
Get the latest COVID guidance for businesses.

If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

How to request a hearing

You may log in or join to request any hearing online or follow the instructions below:
Type of suspension How to request a hearing Fee
Driving under the influence (DUI)
(Includes refusal to take a breath or blood test)
Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO) Complete a Habitual Traffic Offender Hearing Request (English, Español, Русский, and more) and mail or fax it to us at the address on the form. None
Cases other than DUI or HTO Complete the hearing request form you received with your suspension letter, and mail it to the address on the form. None

*This fee may be waived if you're found to be indigent and have an income below the poverty threshold.

If you're applying for a DUI hearing as an indigent (requesting a fee waiver), you must:

  • Log in or join to request a hearing online, or complete a Request for DUI Hearing (English, Español, Русский, and more) and mail it to the address on the form, and
  • Complete a Financial Assistance Application (English, Español, Русский, and more).
  • Be indigent as defined in RCW 10.101.010.
  • Have an income below the Washington State poverty cut-off level shown below:
    2021 poverty guidelines for Washington State
    People in family/household Annual income Monthly income
    1 $12,880 $1,073.33
    2 $17,420 $1,451.66
    3 $21,960 $1,830.00
    4 $26,500 $2,208.33
    5 $31,040 $2,586.66
    6 $35,580 $2,965.00
    7 $40,120 $3,343.33
    8 $44,660 $3,721.66

    For families/households with more than 8 people: add $4,540 annually for each additional person.

Related information

Questions? Need help?

Call us: 360.902.3900 (TTY: Call 711)

Chatbot icon
Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website