Learn when and how to renew your cemetery license.
Renew your license
- You must renew your license every year
- You can renew 120 days before your license expires
Be ready to answer legal background questions and provide supporting documents if needed.
Update your contact information online, if necessary, before you renew your license.
How to renew your license
Follow these steps to renew your license.
Gather the required documents
- Your license number
- Payment for the license renewal fee
- A completed Cemetery Certificate of Authority Renewal Application form
- Documents for legal background questions (if needed)
Renew your license online
You'll receive your license faster by renewing and paying online.
Don't have a SAW account? Learn how to create a SAW account to renew online.
Renew your license by mail
To renew your license by mail, follow the instructions on your renewal notice.
If you did not receive a renewal notice, call us at 360-664-1555.