Learn about the Collection Agency Board, board members, attending meetings, and applying to serve on the board.
About the board
Washington State Collection Agency Board members serve 4-year terms. Their terms are staggered, which means only 1 member is appointed each calendar year. There are 5 members:
- 1 chair, appointed by the Director of the Department of Licensing
- 2 licensees, appointed by the Governor, who:
- Have been collection agency owners or executive employees for at least 5 years
- Are actively engaged in the collection agency business throughout their term
- 2 members of the general public, appointed by the Governor, who:
- Don't have collection agency licenses
- Don't work for a licensed collection agency
The board meets at least twice a year. The board and administrative staff decide meeting dates, times, and locations.
How to serve on the board
Want to serve on the Washington State Collection Agency Board? Apply through the Governor’s boards and commissions web page.
Current board members
|Scott M. Kinkley||Public Member||December 31, 2023|
|Mark Case||Licensee Member||December 31, 2024|
|Dirk Bunker||Licensee Member||December 31, 2021|
Meetings and minutes
See a list of future meeting dates and past meeting materials for the Washington State Collection Agency Board.
There are no meetings currently scheduled.
|Meeting dates and locations||Agendas, materials, and minutes|
|September 28, 2023
|March 23, 2023