Learn how to renew your reduction facility license.
Renew your license
- You must renew your license every year by January 31
- You can renew up to 120 days before your license expires
- Crematories may renew their licenses online or by mail
- Alkaline hydrolysis and natural organic reduction facilities must renew by mail
How to renew your license
Follow these steps to renew your license. Update your contact information online, if necessary, before you renew.
Gather the required documents
- Renewal application form
- Payment for the license renewal fee
Renew your license online (crematories only)
You'll receive your license faster by renewing and paying online.
Don't have a SAW account? Learn how to create a SAW account.
Renew your license by mail
Mail your renewal form with a check or money order for the license fee (payable to the Department of Licensing) to:
Funeral and Cemetery Board
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3777
Seattle, WA 98124-3777
Please allow 5 days, not including mailing time, to process your application.