Learn how to renew your vehicle manufacturer license with the Department of Revenue.
Renew your license
- You must renew your license every year
- You can renew up to 60 days before your license expires
- There will be a late fee if you don't renew before the expiration
- You must follow all applicable laws and rules, even if they're not covered below
You must complete a renewal application form and provide supporting documents if needed.
Update your contact information, if necessary, before you renew your license.
How to renew your license
You must pay these renewal fees when you renew your license:
- Vehicle manufacturer license renewal fee
- License plate renewal fees
- Business license renewal processing fee
Choose the method that works best for you.
Renew your license online
You'll receive your license faster by renewing and paying online.
Renew online at the Department of Revenue's website.
Renew your license by mail
To renew by mail, follow the instructions on your renewal notice.
If you did not receive a renewal notice, contact the Department of Revenue's Business Licensing Service at 360-705-6741. Have your Unified Business Identification (UBI) number ready.
Mail your form and a check or money order for the renewal fee (payable to the Department of Revenue) to:
State of Washington
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034