Forms: Employment agencies

Discover the necessary forms needed for employment agency directory services and general managers.

Employment agencies and directory services forms

A $2,000 Employment Agency Surety Bond or cash deposit is required to get an employment agency license.

Use the Employment Agency, Branch Office, or Listing/Directory Service License Application form to apply for an Employment Agency, Branch Office, or Listing/Directory Service license.

Employment agency general manager forms

Use the Employment Agency General Manager Examination Application form to apply to become a licensed Employment Agency General Manager.

For consumers: File a complaint

You can file a complaint against a person or business, and you can report unlicensed activity using the Professional Licensing Support Services Complaint form. This form is only available in English.

Related information

For all employment agencies, we recommend reviewing the contract term guidelines.

Need additional help? Here's how to contact us.

call Phone: 360-664-6633
(TTY: Call 711)
fax Fax:
Was this information helpful?