If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

Commercial vehicles

Starting January 1, 2023, vehicle registrations allow the removal of your address. New registrations have your address located on the bottom. There's a dotted line showing where to cut it. This is optional and intended to provide address privacy in case of theft.

Taxpayer Access Point (TAP)

File, pay, and manage your IFTA, IRP, Fuel Tax, and Fuel Tax Refund Permit accounts.

DOT numbers

Find out if you need a U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) number to operate your commercial vehicle, and how to get one.

IRP (Prorate)

Learn the easy way to license commercial vehicles that operate in more than one state.


Get information about commercial trip permits and oversize/overweight permits.


Learn how to set up a fleet account, get permits, and meet federal requirements for commercial vehicles that operate within Washington State.

Chatbot icon